Our newly designed automatic paper cup machine is a fully automatic paper cup machine, paper glass, paper coffee cup which can produce different sizes of paper cups with a series of continuous process, including automatic paper feeding through more than 2 times, paper anti-withdrawal device (to ensure accurate positioning), ultrasonic welding, transferring paper fan by magic hand, silicone oil lubricating, bottom punching, bottom folding, bottom pre-heating, bottom knurling, cup discharging. The automatic paper cup machine, researched and developed by our company, is improved in stability after comprehensive technical improvements.
As our paper cup making machine comprises the best of Indian components from Siemens, ABB, Rolon, LGB & TVS, the availability of spares is never an issue. With our wide service network across the country and with experienced engineers, the machines downtime is effectively reduced proving high value on investment and success to our clients business.
Surpassing the quality standards of similar imported machines, we have established ourselves as a leading automatic paper cup machine manufacturer in India. Due to complete localization & indigenisation of our machines, our customers enjoy assured after sales service support, low maintenance costs and uninterrupted production.
1. Output is improved: The productivity is improved from 50-60 pcs/min to 60-70 pcs/min.
2. Stepping-motor is used to control the bottom paper feeding, so that the gap between the bottom-paper is controlled within 0.1mm, which can make machine more stable and save raw material. With light eyes under the paper roll,the machine will be stopped when out of bottom-paper, avoiding the waste in paper.
3. Gear drive is adopted to avoid the defect of loose gap of chain drive.
4. We use a self-lubrication system in the automatic paper cup machine, which reduces the friction between the parts. And we do not need to add the oil manually. Sometimes worker are not willing to add the oil everyday. In this case the machine can be maintained without manually fueling.
5. This device adopt non-contact multi-point light control switch (such as in paper holder, cup tube ,bottom paper and so on, according to customer demand). It can detectworking situation, then achieve a fault alarm preventing machine from collision, makes the machine more stable and longevous.
6. Paper tube station uses independent cam to handle cup holder. This is advanced in stability and will not make noise when it works.
7. The machine is equipped with gear motor simplifies the complicated system and makes the machine more stable.
The Part we used:
1) We use 125 type gear box, which has two years warranty.
Normally, 100 type gear box is used.
*125 type is much bigger and stronger than 100 type.
*100 type gear box, if used for one year, is easier to have problem.
*X12 model add extra gear box (small one) to control the bottom paper feeding.
The gear box is very important to the machine. It control the whole machine, if there are some problems with these two parts, then, you have to change the gear box. In this case, the machine should be taken apart, because it is inside the machine. It takes much time, and sometimes you cannot install the machine correctly. So it is necessary to use better gear box.
2) The frame of the machine
The frame of new machine is thicker which can bear more weight than thinner one. So when the machine works it is more stable.
3) The steel shaft used
We use three shaft in the machine and normally two shafts are used.
Three shaft are better because the weight is divided into three parts. So when the machine works it is more stable.
We use a self-lubrication system in the machine, which reduces the friction between the parts. So the machine can be maintained without manually fueling.
5) We use PLC Touch Screen, so it is easier for worker to operate the machine.
6) Three times paper feeding. Better to adjust the paper fan before folded. Can make the cup looks beautiful
7) Use Robot hand. Can improve accuracy (taking the cups to the round plate.)
8) In Knurling part, we use Cr12 material, this material is more wearproof.
Even under high speed, the knurling can make the knurling of the cup better. Leaking rate is very low.
- The rugged construction ensures smooth & silent operation with reduced vibration and noise
- High quality components help in low maintenance & long life
- Minimal wear & tear of moving parts due to toughened spares & parts
- Power saving due to less moving parts & 5 star rated motors
- Only the top branded/rated components go into our machines
- The long durability of our machines assure long production life that proves value to your investment
- Manual & Automatic modes in the production process
- Sensor based production flow to ensure less rejection & wastage of raw material
- Manufactures cup sizes from 45ml – 350ml to address a wide range of cup requirements
- Good value in the used market
- With less investment in refurbication, our machines could be put to production for many more years
Our Paper cup machines are built to last very long that they command excellent value in the used/refurbished markets too. Even after refurbishing, our machines are employed for long years.
With our innovative and modern techniques in manufacturing paper cup machines, we ensure reduced overheads, increased operational time and thereby take out the problems in service & support and helping you to concentrate on your core business.
- Excellent after sales support & service all over India
- Easily serviceable & availability of components even in local markets
- Rugged frame construction for stability & durability
- Minimal wear & tear of moving components
- Precision components ensure less rejection & wastage of cups
- Low level of vibration & Noise
- Very low downtime
- Excellent Build quality & service support ensures increased productivity
- Due to our high quality construction techniques, our Paper cup machines are now used in Africa & middle east and newer markets are fast emerging.
- Continuous R&D process to ensure that our customers get the latest technology in manufacturing paper cups and stay ahead of their competitors using Chinese machines.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the equipments required for complete paper cup plant?
Ans: For the whole production line from raw material (PE-coated paper) to paper cup, two kinds of machines are required; they are printing machine and die cutting machine and paper-cup forming machine. Printing and Die Cutting Machine is used to print some pictures or words and cut paper sheet for cup wall. Paper cup forming machine is used to produce paper cup.
2. What is cost accounting?
Ans: In India, the total cost for a cup of 6 Oz produced by quoted machine is about 0.24 Paise/Piece
3. How can we increase profit Margins?
Ans: Profit margins can be increased in two ways:
- Producing same type paper cup from one machine without changing the die
- Install one Paper Cup Blank Printing and Cutting Machine, this will significantly lower your cost raw material cost and you can also sell prepared blanks in open market
4. What are different cup sizes and there uses?
Ans: Cups are normally used for cold drinks, hot drinks, ice cream and others.
5. What is the warranty on machine?
Ans: Machine comes with 1 year warranty for replacement of parts. Third party parts cover 1 Year warranty and can be easily serviced in your local area.
||No.of Blanks Per Ton||Bottom Need Per Kg|
|1.||90 ml||5,50,000 / pieces||410|
|2.||100 ml||5,25,000 / pieces||380|
|3||110ml||5,00,000 / pieces||350|
|4||150ml||3,90,000 / pieces||310|
|5||210 ml||3,10,000 / pieces||270|
|6||250ml||2,50,000 / pieces||210|
|7||300 ml||2,10,000 / pieces||170|
65ml / 52mm bottom 75ml / 52mm bottom 90ml / 52mm bottom 75ml / 56mm bottom
100ml / 65mm bottom 130ml / 65mm bottom 150ml / 65mm bottom 210ml / 65mm bottom
250ml / 65mm bottom 300ml / 65mm bottom 350ml / 65mm bottom 150ml / 75mm bottom